HDPE Woven Sack Manufacturing Plants
Extrusion Tape Stretching Plant have been developed for producing PP / HDPE tapes for many applications such as Woven Sacks / Knitted Bags / Raffia tapes, FIBC , Jumbo Bags , Carpet Backing, Trapanlins , Wrapping fabrics & many other applications...
Range and Capacity :-From 100Kgs/hr to 900kgs/hr. for PP/HDPE.
Models:-IDTP - HS-900-D-1600
IDTP - HS-600-D-1600
IDTP - HS-450-D-1500
IDTP - 450-D-1500
IDTP - 350-D-1400
IDTP - 350-D-1250
IDTP - 250-D-1250
IDTP - 250-D-1100
IDTP - 150-D-1000
IDTP - 150-D-800
IDTP - 100-D-650
Salient Features :-
- First in india to launch fully inverter duty Tape Stretching Plants along with inverter duty winders.
- Extrusion Plants with low process variations in terms of Denier, GSM & Film Thickness in Microns.
- Extrusion Plants with negligible maintenance costs as machines are manufactured with world standard components.
- Extrusion Plants with lowerst energy consumption in their class with options of centralised computer control & are most economical to run.
- Extrusion Tape Stretching Plants
- Extrusion Tape Stretching Machines
- Gearless Tape Stretching Lines
- Extrusion Lamination Plants
- Extrusion Lamination Machines
- Wide width Extrusion Lamination Machines
- Sandwich BOPP Lamination
- PP/HDPE Flat Tape Weaving Circular Looms
- Spun Bond - PP Non-Woven Plants
- Extrusion Sheet & Foam Sheet Plants
- HDPE Woven Sack Manufacturing Plants
- PP Woven Sack Manufacturing Machines
- Tarpaulin Manufacturing Machines
- Jumbo Bag Manufacturing Machines
- GMPL-EPE Foam Sheet Production Line